Passenger Coach Yards in Chicago

I have found two online sources for the 1915 Smoke Abatement Report:
I used to think the .pdf copy was a better scan. But I have discovered that the eBook did a better job with photos. I include copies from both sources for a map so that you can judge which is better. I enlarged both images until they began to show pixels. The .pdf indicated 150%. I could not get a percentage for the eBook, but I would say it was also around 150%.

You probably need to click and image and then save to disk and use a photo viewer to access the full resolution stored by the blog server.
eBook, p 531
pdf copy from 1915 Smoke Abatement Report, p. 531


I have tried to find the passenger coach yards for which I have notes:

The remaining images are from the eBook.

eBook, p 529

eBook, p 530

eBook, p 532

eBook, p 533

eBook, p 534

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Copper River & Northwestern Railway and its bridges

Mile 27, Flag Point Bridge: ( Satellite ; Blog ; more below) Mile 28: the bridge no longer exists; Blog Mile 34, Hot Cake Bridge: the bridge...